Relax! This book has nothing to do with accounting.
Learn a unique and powerful method to keep more of your money, eliminate the cash flow roller coaster, and get a good night’s sleep.
The PACE method is the missing link between the person that knows how (and is good at) generating revenue, but just can’t seem to get ahead. The concepts are powerful, and the implementation simple (one hour to read the book, two hours to get the system rolling). You’ll watch your checking account balance swell, confidently make that new hire, and give yourself a steadily growing paycheck.
– End the “feast or famine” cycle in your seasonal, unpredictable, or volatile business (that’s every one of you).
– Answer the single question that haunts every small business owner, whether they’re making ,000 or million per year.
– Squeeze maximum value from every dollar that flows through your business.
– Pinpoint exactly where and how your current financial management system is broken. (If you even have one.)
– Overcome unexpected shocks to your cash flow (loss of a key client, flood at the shop, that “unexpected” big tax bill.
“As my business grew, I knew I needed a system for working with my money but nothing I tried seemed to work. Then I found PACE and everything changed… I no longer worry that I’ll blow my hard-earned money on candles… In a few short months, [I paid] off my credit card AND my business operates a full month ahead of expenses! It’s truly amazing what I’ve been able to do… ” – Amy Pearson
“It’s time to pay the fee at the amazing (and amazingly expensive) ranch where I’ll be taking some of my VIP clients again to do a luxury horse whispering retreat. Only this time, instead of putting it on my business credit card and paying it off over the next few months, I have the cash already EARMARKED and READY and just WAITING to be spent. If this doesn’t seem like a miracle to you, then you don’t know how right-brained, quick-start, and numbers-challenged I’ve always been. Not only has working with PACE revolutionized the cash flow of my business, it’s transformed the way I see myself. No more “I’m just not good with numbers” nonsense; now I know that with the proper tools and support, I can be a confident, savvy businesswoman who knows my numbers COLD. And that, my friends, is priceless.” – Anna Kunnecke